Our unique approach to Business Unit Strategy helps you pursue the true potential of your business by identifying its strengths and weaknesses, developing competitive advantages and executing sustainable strategies.
Key Client Questions
- What competitive advantages do we enjoy in our current market?
- How sustainable are these advantages?
- Does our company's current business model effectively leverage our competitive advantages in a changing market?
- What does an imminent change in market conditions imply for our company's growth and overall business success?
- What strategic levers can our business deploy to make the most out of this changing market?
Our Business Unit Strategy solution is designed to help your company adapt to the changing market conditions it continually faces. With our expert guidance, your business can identify and maintain the sustainable competencies it needs to build, compete, and grow in today's markets, and for many years to come.
We are able to incorporate qualitative and quantitative services as well as other world-class solutions from Ipsos, such as Brand Value Creator (BVC), Censydiam, and Vantis.
The key modules within our Business Unit Strategy include:
- INTERNAL ASSESSMENT: An in-depth analysis of your company that results in a clear mapping of its strengths, allowing for effective decision-making on the road ahead.
- MARKET DIAGNOSTICS: A deeper understanding of the business environment, how it is changing, and where the opportunities and threats lie.
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE ASSESSMENT: A detailed report on your business's true market advantages, assessing their robustness and identifying gaps in the market.
- BUSINESS MODEL AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT: Development of a detailed business strategy that is relevant to market conditions while taking into account inherent strengths, weaknesses and risk factors associated with competitive threats.
- IMPLEMENTATION: The process of transforming strategy and on-paper policies into real-world operations. This essential step is fraught with challenges, and our experienced team provides your leadership with hands-on support to ensure that all aspects of the Business Unit Strategy are implemented effectively.