Successful candidates with a creative and analytical orientation will be responsible for:
- Conducting research tasks and executing projects, including cold calling, trade interview scheduling and conduction, desk research, documentation, any related fieldwork for data and information collection
- Assisting in business and marketing research analysis
- Assisting in preparing and writing reports
- Supervise research assistants in project support
- Other ad-hoc tasks
A successful candidate will have:
- Degree holder, preferably in business, management, economics, finance, marketing
- Less than 1 year of experience in business consulting, industry and commercial research, business-to-business research, market intelligence, or management consulting, preferably with overseas exposure or MNC experience
- Excellent report writing skills, with fluent spoken and written knowledge of business English a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Willingness to travel
Successful candidates will experience being part of project-based market consulting teams, working on projects—from data collection to the analysis and recommendations. We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the reference code in the application.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company.