Our consultants share a passion for helping clients improve their market performance, launch business to new markets and create competitive advantage. As a senior consultant with us, you will be a key player in the organisation, providing both our clients and our team with "innovative strategies that are sustainable and achievable". Typically, you will:
- Be responsible for one or more projects, or modules of multi-country projects
- Deal with clients directly to ensure smooth communication
- Guide your team members, mainly associate consultants, consultants and alike
- Deliver proposals and reports
- Prepare or deliver presentations
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive working experience: A minimum of 3 years' strategic consulting and in-house industry experience is required. A proven record of high performance/substantial achievements and good work ethics in the specific role/position is required.
- Established industry expertise: In-depth knowledge of some key industries, such as healthcare, industrial products and machinery, agribusiness, etc.
- Sufficient functional knowledge: Good skills in terms of project management, time management, delegation, strategic analysis, logic thinking, quantitative and qualitative analysis, consulting methodology, business models, etc.
- Academic background: Graduate/Masters/MBA with good academic records. Masters with overseas study background is preferred.
- Language skills: High proficiency in English and Mandarin, particularly good written English skills.
- Software skills: High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Other qualifications: Attention to details, solution-oriented, team spirit, etc.
For application to our Beijing office, please send your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for application to our Shanghai office, please send your cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com. Please note in email subject "Application for position of Senior Consultant".