When you develop your Go-to-Market strategy, you will be grappling with 3 simple questions: What to sell? Who to sell to? How to sell it?
Key Client Questions
- How do we make sure that the market entry strategy suits our business model and targeted customers?
- How do we create a compelling value proposition addressing the needs of our customers?
- What is the size of the potential opportunity in our specific market?
- What should be our practical roadmap for the launching of our portfolio in our market?
- How should we set our growth KPIs? Should we focus our business strategy on growing market share, increasing penetration, or finding a new niche?
- Which potential partners are best suited to help our business compete more effectively?
Our customised Go-to-Market strategy provides in-depth intelligence so you can make the right decisions about market entry and develop sustainable, goal-orientated strategies.
We work with your sales and marketing leaders to cover all aspects of designing a market entry roadmap, from initial market overview to implementation, with every step backed up by concrete market intelligence. By doing this we enable you to navigate complex and previously uncharted territories, and execute business decisions that are aligned with your overall corporate goals and strategies. Our seven-stage Go-to-Market strategy solution covers the following areas:
- MARKET DYNAMICS: We help you to understand the market's complexities and nuances
- MARKET DIAGNOSTICS: We provide a deeper understanding of the market through a 360-degree view of its unique characteristics
- MARKET ASSESSMENT: To ensure successful market entry, we provide an in-depth analysis of the market's key indicators and environment
- INTERNAL DIAGNOSTICS: Only by looking within can you understand your inherent strengths and weaknesses
- MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY: As well as launch strategies, we identify the growth scenarios and developing contingencies within the market
- PARTNER EVALUATION: We identify suitable potential business partners with the proven capacity and capabilities needed to help you succeed in the market
- IMPLEMENTATION: We provide your leadership with hands-on support for implementing the Go-to-Market strategy
Download Go-to-Market Strategy brochure (PDF)